Laserfiche Empower Annual Conference (2015-Present)
- Increase brand awareness for Laserfiche and registration for its annual user conference of over 4,000 attendees.
- Develop working PR relationships with tech industry influencers.
- Increase engaged digital followers post-conference across 5 platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and the Empower App.
STRATEGY & TACTICS:
- Ongoing campaign—9 month strategy and execution of materials annually.
- Pre-conference: Promote registration for the event and for low registration and influencer/paid speaker-led classes and keynotes across social platforms & within the App
- Post-conference: Social polls targeted toward attendees, future conference registration promotion and product release news.
- Throughout the year: Create graphics and blog posts to drive leads to conference from social media (paid and organic) and search engines.
- Increase in annual conference attendance 10+% YOY, with +7% of registrations attributable to social and +9% attributable to blog content.
- Increase in follower count across social media platforms 40-60% YOY, with a spike pre- and post-conference weeks.
- Increased interest and PR attention each year, with retweets and public appearances from Long Beach City Mayor Robert Garcia and staff, as well as industry leaders like Guy Kawasaki and Phil Bertolini.