#LaserficheHQ Groundbreaking (2019)
- Increase brand awareness for Laserfiche as a tech leader and economic developer in Long Beach (increase recruiting leads).
- Develop working PR relationships with local Long Beach leaders and media (Mayor’s Office, Economic Development Office, Pitt of Long Beach, Long Beach Press-Telegram, Long Beach Post).
- Increase engaged digital followers post-event across 4 platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
STRATEGY & TACTICS:
- Ongoing campaign—9 month strategy and execution of materials leading up to event, with additional content (project updates) promoted in quarterly increments post-event.
- Pre-event: Promote partnerships with local developers and municipal leaders; attract media coverage to the day-of event. Develop internal contests and activities (such as the “Laserfiche Kids Art Exhibit” where the children of employees drew pictures of our new building, on display in our lunchroom) to drive employee engagement in-house and on social media.
- Day-of event: Capture live feed of speeches, ground breaking and press coverage of Long Beach Mayor & City partners, as well as employee engagement.
- Post-event: Develop multimedia and content recaps of event, tagging business and city partners for continued reach and engagement. Share updates on the progress of the building in conjunction with recruiting calls-to-action.
- Increase in media hits across local publications, as well as engagement on social from local business partners and municipal leaders (Long Beach Mayor, Economic Development Office).
- Increase in follower count across social media platforms 4% during campaign, with a spike of .6% day-of event.
- Increased attributable recruiting leads through campaign (3.5%), with applicant references pointing to social media.